De Novo Assembly
About Linked Reads for De Novo Assembly
True Diploid Assembly with the Supernova Assembler
Discover the true genome with the Supernova Assembler and open the door to low-cost, everyday diploid assemblies. Unlock sample-specific sequences, probe diploid genome structure and remove the need for a reference sequence of any kind.
- True diploid assembly unlike other methods
- Fast and simple de novo assembly workflow
- Go from sample to assembly in <2 weeks
- 10 Mb scaffold size and long range accuracy
- High-quality assembly from as little as 1 ng of DNA
- Validated and supported for human genomes*
**Note on non-human samples: Supernova is a de novo assembly program that has been designed to assemble germline human genomes, from data generated using Chromium Genome Reagent Kits. 10x Genomics has validated Chromium Genome Reagent Kits and Supernova only on human genomes. Therefore, using Supernova to assemble non-human genomes is experimental and may have unexpected features that limit assembly quality. Despite this, many users have successfully assembled non-human genomes using Supernova.