About Linked Reads for Genome Sequencing
The Chromium Genome Sequencing Solution provides Long read information from short reads.
The Chromium Genome uses the power of Linked-Reads to fully resolve genic phasing, reveal structural variation and detect variants in previously inaccessible and complex regions of the genome.
- Long-range information from a short-read BGI® and Illumina® sequencer
- High-quality libraries from as little as 1 ng of genomic DNA
- Turn-key analysis pipeline and visualization tools
- Call and phase major classes of structural variants (SVs) like deletions, inversions, and translocations, even in genes inaccessible to short-read sequencers
- Phase SNVs, indels and SVs across >10 Mb haplotype blocks