CircAID is the only technology for high-quality library preparation for phosphoRNA sequencing (3’-phosphate/2’,3’-cyclic phosphate (3’P/2’,3’-cP) end) with Illumina (PCR based) or Oxford Nanopore platforms (PCR free).
CircAID uses proprietary RNA adapters (backbones) and enzymes to capture and sequence phosphorylated molecules.
- Ribosome profiling
- Phospho RNA sequencing
- Selective transcriptome analysis
- 2′,3′-Cyclic Phosphate / 3’ Phosphate RNA sequencing
- Short RNA sequencing for Oxford Nanopore Technologies sequencing platforms
Key findings and benefits
- CircAid is the first library prep for nanopore sequencing enabling sequencing of small RNAs and Riboseq RNA fragments
- CircAid is allowing for a selective enrichment of 3’P/ 2’3’cP-RNAs including tRNA fragments uncovering a hidden transcriptome layer with possibly important biological functions
- Reduction of rRNA reads in Riboseq experiments reducing sequencing cost and improving data
Prepare libraries compatible with Oxford Nanopore Technologies sequencers without the need for PCR amplification.
Quick (1-day) high-quality library preparation for short RNAs (20-50 nt) bearing a 3’-phosphate/2’,3’-cyclic phosphate (3’P/2’,3’-cP) end.
The final library product is suitable for third-generation sequencing on the Oxford Nanopore Technologies sequencing platform, thus enabling real-time single-molecule detection of biologically relevant RNA species.
Selective sequencing of ribosome footprints produced by the action of a nuclease generating RNA fragments with a 3’-phosphorylated end.
Quick and accurate library preparation and sequencing of ribosome protected fragments (RPFs).
LACEseq is the only all-inclusive solution for ribosome profiling experiments when combined with RiboLace Module 1 for active ribosome isolation and PAGE Gel Extraction Kit for optimal RPF recover.