purePlex™ DNA Library Prep Kit
Speed, Performance, and Auto-Normalization with Unique Dual Indexes
- 2.5-hour workflow for 96 samples, 45 min. hands-on time
- Auto-normalization of read counts and insert size over 10-fold input range
- Unique dual indices included
Learn how the purePlex DNA library prep system offers speed, performance, and auto-normalization with unique dual indexes with Maura Costello, Team Leader, R&D, at seqWell.
- Fast, flexible workflow with no requirement for full plate processing
- Auto-normalization reduces QC burden, improves data consistency
- Early pooling for easier sample handling
- Reduced GC bias compared to other transposase-based methods
- Significant cost and plastics savings
Auto-Normalization of Insert Size and Read Depth:
The insert size within a pool of samples is consistent regardless of input (panel A, left) or GC content (panel B, lower left). In contrast, Nextera XT libraries have varied fragment distributions from GC content even after normalizing the sample input.
Auto-normalization of Read Depth
Samples were normalized to inputs of 3, 5, 10, and 30 ng then underwent purePlex library prep with (+) and without (–) normalization reagent. Read counts for each sample are equal, regardless of input, when normalization reagent is used. In contrast, without normalization reagent, sample read count scales with input.
purePlex DNA Library Prep Kit Includes:
- i7 Tagging Reagent Plate
- i5 Tagging Reagent Plate
- Coding Buffer (3X)
- X Solution
- MAGwise Paramagnetic Beads
- Normalization Reagent
- Library Primer Mix
purePlex Kit Master Index List