SIMPLE. BALANCED. SCALABLE.
The Swift Normalase™ Kit is a novel enzymatic NGS library normalisation technology that streamlines library balancing and pooling for ease of loading on Illumina® sequencing platforms.
The Normalase™ workflow eliminates the need for using library quantification and insert size determination to individually adjust concentrations prior to library pooling, enabling equal volume pooling for mid- to high-throughput sequencing labs.
This fast, robust and automatable workflow results in optimal cluster density and library balance and can easily be integrated into your standard DNA and RNA library preparation protocols to improve turnaround time, increase efficiency and reduce cost for NGS laboratories.
- Save time and increase throughput: Uniform sample processing with fewer handling steps to generate balanced library representation for multiplexed sequencing.
- Reduce sequencing costs: Improve library balancing, allow higher multiplexing per run and obtain predictable read numbers.
- Flexible design: Compatible with diverse DNA and RNA library preparation methods to produce more evenly balanced sequence data.
Revolutionary Normalization Technology for NGS Libraries
Swift’s Normalase kit is a novel enzymatic NGS Library normalisation technology that streamlines library balanching and pooling for ease of loading on your sequencing platform
- Eliminates the need for library quantification and insert size determination
- Fast, robust and automatable workflow for both RNA and DNA library preps
- Save time and increase throughput with fewer handling steps
- Compatible with diverse DNA and RNA library prep methods